Thursday, October 29, 2009

So much to miss, So little to regret.

Study study exam times are near! It's scary.. and also sad, at the same time. Why? Because this will be my last undergraduate exam! I already attended the last lecture today by Paul Kirwan - brilliant guy - and its a wake up call.

Or more like a reminder. Oh here I go getting nostalgic and sentimental.

In a few weeks university will be over. My half the friends I keep in touch with will be gone. Half will work, go home, join the rat world. I'll still be...here.

Doing my fourth year.

It's like the whole world moves on, but not me.

Damn it I have to get a job. Need to.
So many things to worry about.
 
posted by Jared Wong at 8:58 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 12:30 AM Anonymous Melinea Kuen said:
All The Best Jared~! ^^
  At 3:05 PM Anonymous Jared Wong said:
thanks KK!! hope we both become rich and fat =)
  At 12:08 AM Anonymous Melinea Kuen said:
LOL~ Being Fat isn't good! I think I've succeeded in FAT but not yet in Rich! So I shall work on that. Haha