Friday, October 16, 2009

So much uncertainty.

Friday 16/10/09 11.53am.

Argh!! Its frustrating. Everytime I draw closer to God and grow in His ways always some new challenge pops up.
And I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to rely on anyone. For anything. So for me to learn to trust Him for the best is sort of like me training a cat. Lots of scratches and bribes and disobedience. Which is why I so hate it when I have to learn to be patience, trust, and blabla.

For example. Just when I think I reach new breakthroughs in my spiritual walk, something comes along that makes me question everything! I just found out today, that I am NOT eligible to graduate!! It seems I have taken one too many courses more than the requirements. TOO MANY?!?! what kind of crap is that? So I have to wait till Monday where I will meet with the SubDean and try to work something out. My future is on the line!!!

But. I know His ways are not mine, and God knows the best things for me. When I look back i think if this were to happen to the old me i'd probably be having a mental breakdown by now. But these all these problems happen in God's time, same as the good stuff. I guess this are situations where I can learn to grow spiritually. Sigh. Praying for it.
Hope everything works out. 3 freaking days of worry!!!
 
posted by Jared Wong at 8:43 AM, |

0 Comments: