Monday, October 19, 2009

I still prefer winter

Monday, 3.44pm, 19.10.09

Referring to the weather, today was supposed to have a range from 4-21c. Insane isn't it? It kind of makes going out a bit hard trying to decide to wear heavy or light. Anyway.

Epiphany. Up till a few years ago I wondered what the word meant. I thought it was some sort of special choir or wind instrument. So when people say (which isn't too often) "I just had an epiphany!" I would think "But you're not musically inclined..."

But this post isn't about an epiphany. Than was just a passing thought.
First things first. Glory to God in the highest. When I walked in to the Sub Dean's office I was already envisioning the worst. Actually by the 2nd day of dreadful waiting I already came up with a million scenarios on what could happen, the worst was me having to do sexual favours on an old man in order to graduate.

So when I walked in. This nice old lady told me, "It's ok, you'll graduate end of this year. You have nothing to worry about"
She assured me it would all be taken care of.

Thank God!!! All those prayers He heard. OMgoodness i can't believe it! All my worrying. So have I learnt to trust God completely in all that I do? Err well.. no. I still sometimes want to have complete control over my life. But. I guess step by step He guides me. And I grow little by little. This process takes a long time (how God puts up with me I wonder) but I'm grateful. At least for now. I've learned. To let go more. =)
 
posted by Jared Wong at 12:31 PM, |

0 Comments: