Monday, November 03, 2008

Requiem for a life.

one week after the unexpected death of the computer.

hmm it's not as..bad as i thought it would be. sure, it gets boring, with some nights there was me eating cheese, alone. drinking whiskey, alone. Sleeping at 9 PM for 3 consecutive nights. Alone.
I know for many people, losing their one thing that keeps them attached to the outside of outside is like losing a right hand.

so I became left handed =P

I learned so many things.
Like how i don't need a computer for what matters.
Like how i don't need a computer to get together
Like how people mean more to me now.
Like how some people who you thought were there weren't, but others whom you never knew, were.

i learned to budget time wisely. Trust me, when you have all the time in the world, like i do, i feel like i want to expereince EVERY SINGLE THING. or its all wasted on sleeping

Studies are picking up, alot. I think its because i have no access to DC, and can't join the gang for nightly CS sessions. which is good.

I must thank Daryl, who continuously put up with me visiting room more often now.
Also my other friends who endured my constant nagging to engage in a game of pool or ping pong.

I'm seeing the world a bit more now.
At first it was bad. Its like a serious case of addiction, only you know its gone.
At one point i nearly bought a Mac! just because it was cheap. Luckily my "sales sense" kicked in last moment.

I still miss my photos in my com though. Hope to get at least those back!
Ta.
 
posted by Jared Wong at 2:33 PM, |

0 Comments: