Wednesday, October 15, 2008

15.10.08

1287046742_d7b28b18fdToday I finally feel like i'm me again. this past week i've been so stressed and it shows.

The stupid MGMT2007 MID SEMESTER exam is over. And i've been stressing over it for days, added to that stress is the criminal psych essay and social psych essay.

And its over.  To you youngsters who think of taking it next year, DONT. first, the lecturer is SLOW. Not slow as in behind schedule, hes actually, physically, slow. his speech can put a tin of red bull to sleep, i'm serious.

But to be optimistic, my essay is like, 70% finished! looks like i'm on schedule. The holidays came and went. Just like that. It was a break that we oh so badly needed =)

Exams in a month! i still can't help feel bitter that my stupid exam dates are the LAST 3 DAYS of the exam. And then got storage. and packing. and going HOME. so many things to do. All done a step at a time. praise God for His graciousness.

I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. I love Wall-E. Maybe more than Dark Knight. That much. 

wall_e41 

And then hor, fluff is falling. It gets everywhere, my mouth, all over, when i cycle or walk. But i realize one thing. This year students who actually start studying when the fluff falls are lucky first year undergraduates. Ppl like me still have assignments, essays, quizes and whatnot to finish BEFORE i can start studying. Again, Malaysian stupidity in ANU system.

kk, hope this is a sufficient update for the time being, i have to get back to my essay.

=)

 
posted by Jared Wong at 10:57 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 6:11 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Your OB lecturer sucks la. Mine was pretty good...
  At 6:12 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
No, it wasn't the slow guy you're having now..
  At 12:10 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
really? who was your lecturer?
  At 12:23 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Paul Atkins. And I just found out he's no more lecturing. Oh wells.