Thursday, October 09, 2008

Day #13

9.10.09

Warning: narcissistic content ahead

Status :
  1. Social Psych Essay - untouched, going to die
  2. Criminal Psych Essay - not started, panicking
  3. Organizational Behavior Exam - haven't started, death
  4. Finish Dawn of War =) - finished! thinking of playing another race
  5. Do some blog upgrades -will do it end of this year
  6. Get rested!!!
  7. Floriade
  8. Nara Festival
  9. Tamy's coming - came and went
  10. A few birthday's to celebrate. - a few more to go!

As you can see, my statuses are going quite well.. according to plan.

Now. If some of you observant people have been noticing, the past photos of me had me sporting something a little more than a five 0' clock shadow.

Ok. I was doing this experiment to see how far i could go before i transitioned from rugged to haggard.

The conclusion? SIX days is the limit i can keep it till i look like a street bum. I'll admit, even street bums have that romantic musical quality about them, but not when a black monstrosity is hanging from their chin.

Comments from the past 8 days include:

"It suits some people, too bad you're chinese"

"I think its better with dark skin"

"It doesn't suit your thin frame la"

"Shit i'm so jealous i wish i could also grow one"

"You look very rugged la"

"Actually its very nice, only your face spoils it"

LOL!

I've decided, that i can still see myself as stylish and cool and hot up till day 6, then i can't take it anymore.

So, after EIGHT days of letting it grow, trimming the sides, and shaping it, I shaved it off in less than 10 minutes!

After 8 days:

DSC04410DSC04408DSC04411 DSC04413

Clean cut:

 DSC04419DSC04420DSC04424 DSC04417

which do you prefer?

now, how many of you can say they tried growing a beard during their hols? On another note, i have to cut my hair....

 
posted by Jared Wong at 4:37 PM, |

0 Comments: