Monday, October 27, 2008

Disaster.

I've got bad news.
My computer died at 2.15 pm. Just died. The screen went blank, it can't start up at all. Countless attempts to start it up has failed. One whole afternoon wasted. I'm typing this in the computer lab.

This will be... a challenge, to say the least.
I'll probably come online twice a day, so please forgive me if i don't reply any mails that fast.
MSN is a distant dream now.

The first challenge is my psych debate, which is tomorrow. I never realised my computer was so important.

It could be good. I mean, it gives me less distraction to study. I mean, there was this case about some girl in malaysia who lived in a poor kampung and still got straight A's for SPM. But then again, you don't really need a com to study for SPM.

Photos from my camera will be an impossibility now.

I can only wish that at the end of these 3 weeks, when i'm back home, they'll be able to retrieve all the precious memories from my com.

Cos thats what matters most.
 
posted by Jared Wong at 7:13 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 9:54 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
i am so, so, so sorry to hear that. i wouldn't know what to do without my comp. =( hope everything that is important is still retrievable.