Friday, June 15, 2007

First blog... again...

Here I am, sitting down to write my very first blog !! Well, actually not first.. I actually had 2 or 3 others, but those died a long time ago..I think I had a diary for primary and highschool, and a blog for college. But know guess its another chapter in life! Hmm.. I wanted to write about how I finally decided to choose Blogger, Xanga, Yahoo 360 and all that... wanted to write about all the stupid trivial stuff. But now when I actually sit down to type i just stare out the window.. Its one of those few rare days where it actually rains. And its on the day of my Politics exam!! sigh... at least i chugged down that plate of bacon. Oh, it was easy i guess...the questions were expected, straight on stuff.
Taking a rare breather during exam period here.. later in the afternoon i'm getting back to psych studies! Wonder when will be the next time I get to blog in here.. theres still so much refinement to do...stuff to edit, pictures to upload and stuff..
Oh well.. i guess not every blog can be a masterpiece eh?
And a happy birthday to Gen and Hui Ling! Damn 3 dollars gone...at least it wasn't 24 bucks like someones lousy dinner. haha.
 
posted by Jared Wong at 9:55 AM, |

0 Comments: