Friday, May 06, 2005

okok...tanks to taufu...d~oh

wait....im checkin my frenster....too many stufff....
and msn....
and comics...
taule stop kacau me.... go mandi la...u stink...

(sorry bout dat...im using my frens com....)
alrite!!!
here i am in inti!!!
ao many stuff happened!!
first week was a blast! orientation...lolz...but i skipped most of it...only join the activities...
met many gr8 ppl....too many to name here...+ im terrible with names....
after orientation?

church camp!!!
yahoo!!! same thing all over again!! only different setting...
should have seen our youth speaker...totally rad!!!

the only bad thing bout college is got nothing to do when got free time....i noe i sound like those lazy ppl...(mayb cos i am!)
got tons of stuff to settle...text books...assignments...blka bklablabla....
but in da baack of da mind i noe i prob wont b here long....sigh....keep praying//...

anothe thing i miss is my com!!!! 2 FREAKIN WEEKS NO COM!!!
i have'nt checked my sundayleague but sure kantoi already....i also missed all da comics...frenster is pilling up...e-mail by da bulk...
lucky my com is coming down at last!!!

hehe now i'm usin my frens com...so haf to say tanks to dat bangla...hes bersiram rite now...

all my subjects are ok i guess....donno how it will get later on....on da brite side, i wont b home to see my dad explode when he gets my phone bill!
hehe...i love being me....
on sun i'm going to city harvest church...check it out..
actually got tons of stuff to say...but all forgot ...lol..now i should b doin my homework...
Damn u citrine! u taking Aup! so easy!!!...
case slosed..ciaoz!
 
posted by Jared Wong at 11:35 PM, |

0 Comments: