Thursday, April 21, 2005

Boo with Streamyx!@!!

streanyx is horrible here. any1 would think this is a 'survivor' island with the lousy connection i get.
cant even download music!!!!

alrite.enuf of dat.
rite now most of my gang r prob in speedzone playin DotA. without me. sigh.
its cos my 2 guardian forces put a choker chain on me.
actually i can go anytime, but after dusk?no go.

today was some muhamad's b'day so whole country holiday, or close for repairs.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 MONTHS I WOKE UP AT 7!!!!!
wat a refreshing exp. mus do it more often.
i discovered some good eating places i didnt noe existed...oh well...
now only i realiz i jus wasted 1/3 of my hols sleepin...
guess da knowledge comes a bit too late!

ok. well i haf to get my daily dose of Gunbound b4 streamyx acts up again.
tomorrow goin to melakaso wish me luck!
 
posted by Jared Wong at 10:16 PM, |

0 Comments: