Saturday, May 14, 2005

im going overseas!!!

lol...actualy not...
but the size of my dam big gigantic bag hints at it....lol

funny incident:

im packing to go back for th weekend...i have very little stuff to bring home...so what?
however...not littl enough to fit ito my backpack...

so what?aiyoo...fit it ll into my giant-size of Kancil-bag! and it tkes up only half the space...

half u ever seen a look of absolute horror n disbelief??
u should haf seen my frens sister when he saw me lugging my mini house to the car...
really...if i wanted to play a joke on my frens i couldnt haaf planned it better...

watudo....no space in car ...so had to walk up 4 FREAKIN FLIGtHS OF STAIRS to my frens room to brrow his bag...i tell u...my arms like want to pop out....

lol.
the trip home? nothing much.jus sleep the first half aand yakyakayak the second.

so...what?

oh well...

i donno if i can blog often...cos got more stuff to do now...lol...but its allFUN!

bwahahahahahhihihi!!!
 
posted by Jared Wong at 9:33 PM, |

0 Comments: