Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Frist things first

...at first i was goin to writeone classical 'me ' type story about how my body went through biological warfare while here alone for 3 days. or how many different surprises come through al the many great ppl i noe. or how im really getting settled down here with all the ppl i noe and care about.or about that great starwars 2 movie.
great memories.....
...but then its all marred by the thought of saturday. where i stand at a crossroad of life.will i get metriculation? if i do i now wat my guardians will want.but do i want it? i noe which is the better for me. but...do i really wanna go?leave? all the great experiances inti thought me....
but then...wat will happen on saturday? if i leave...i have to go on sat or sun...

its the saddest birthday of my life....
 
posted by Jared Wong at 10:00 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 5:26 PM Blogger Tzy Wen said:
hey, cheer up man. life's full of ups and downs =)