Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Acedemie has fire alarms!

6 May 2009.

Thats right.. and i didn’t know it worked till this morning! Apparently somebody was cooking at 5.30 AM in the morning!!! you know Canberra mornings.. its pitch black outside!! not to mention freezing cold. But i don’t blame him/her/they for cooking so early. i mean, i can imagine myself waking up early to cook an extra hearty breakfast… herb & garlic sausages, mint scrambled eggs, soup, apples… yummm…

Anyway this person was either too sleepy and as a result smoked his room too much. So the alarm went off, with me trying to sleep.. Finally it got to this unbearable stage and i put on the thickest clothes i had, and went downstairs to exit the building….only to find the fireman saying “ok everyone can go back in now”… =_=””….. i wasted my sleep!!!

anyway, its getting close to that time of the year again..the wishlist! (See last years wishlist here) i know i’m content with the way things are, but my life could always be that bit more juicier =)

1. Bass, Guitar, or Drums!!

Classical_Guitarbass_standardtraps-electronic-drumset

Recently i’ve been listening to really good music, and my hands are really really itchy…I soo want one! Notice its an electronic set. I’m considerate of my neighbours too =))

iphonevsbbcurve 2. iPhone!! or some other smartphone (read: Blackberry Curve!) for that matter..

Yes… after the infamous handphone theft of February i’ve been wanting to get my hands on these babies.

Unfortunately i had to make do with an ancient LG phone instead =(

Electric_Oven

3. An oven. or slow cooker. Yes, its time my cooking expands beyond the stovetop.

4. Cash. Self explanatory. Lots of it please. Example:

  • someone could pay all my internet bills =))
  • someone could pay my handphone bills =))
  • someone could pay for my supply of shaver blades!

See? money makes the world go round =)

NO SHOES SIGNS - FROM $295. For the love of God, NO SHOES!!! I find it so impersonal when someone gives me shoes. Its like "Oh, we don't know what miaow likes so lets just give him shoes! Everyone likes shoes...:

Only shoeholics, not me! Let me get my own shoes thankyouverymuch.

There. And its only 5 items long! No, 4! whoo! I think it reflects on how i found i dont really need alot of things to make me happy. As long as I have God, Family, Food, Friends, i’m content =))

Signing off,

12.48 am. Hopefully there are no fire alarms THIS time.

 
posted by Jared Wong at 10:50 PM, |

0 Comments: