Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm back!

I'm back! whoo!After more than a quarter of a year without internet. Its like the air i breathe!

I spent the past internetless-days journeying to the library to use, lugging my laptop around, moping that i couldnt check my assignments, facebook, mail...

Anyway. Its nice to see my blog all readerless and without visitors! Its like being given a clean slate to start over again (Why do my blogs get into these problems?). But its nice! its so boring to start of with an already captivated audience. I hope this blog captures new people, new readers. Finally, a challenge!

So, the quick tour. Up top is a link for those of you who missed the old me. And there are some links to websites i find interesting at that time and stuff.

First of all. Mom, dad, this is what my room looks like
















Some of the (many) stuff that i can cook:









And these are a sample of the stuff thats been going on in my life. Of course i can't show 3 months worth of photos here, only those that i took with my camera (before giving up because there was no blog)













As usual, go see the full photos on Facebook.

And for those of you who aren't my mom or dad, stay tuned. I've gone a bit rusty on web editing but with a little practise its gonna get better.


Ciao!
 
posted by Jared Wong at 6:52 PM, |

0 Comments: