Thursday, August 23, 2007

Look back, and regret?



What if in you had a chance to do something which seemed outrageously crazy, so seemingly insane that if you did it then you would be called a fool, a risk-taker...
Something is going to happen... i dont know what, where, or even when? but i know its soon..
I just cant explain that feeling... its like something within me (Holy Spirit?) is telling me to go with the chance, prepare myself, cos whats gonna happen is out of this world!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like in life if you did that instead of this? where would you be? would you be the same person?
I feel something exciting is gonna happen. and i want to go along for the ride! like the song goes, God is moving, cant you hear it??
I dont want to regret not doing this, whatever it is...
lol i even feel a bit silly, blogging about this... but maybe...something awesome is happening.
lol did the prophets from long ago feel like this? unsure, comprehensive of whether they were really speaking God's words? what if all this didnt happen? lol what if nothing happened? haha that would be fun...or maybe it just applies to me, just changing only me....
Main message: something big is about to happen : come along and change the world forever, or look back, and wonder what if? :).

On a lighter note, its Hui Shan and Kau Sang's birthday soon!! sooo nice of Alan to ask me and Daryl to send notes to him to print out.. thanks!! and hapi birthday you two! enjoy the pics!
Hmmm i better put the pics here in case the stupid internet jams up again..
oh yea the stupid blogger page cant load on my com for some reason.. so i have to use the com lab to type this . haha.
 
posted by Jared Wong at 2:54 PM, |

0 Comments: