Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just a bit, thickly cut, lightly salted.

Who knew? Heres how i discovered the world is a really small place (or rather, Malaysia is!)

1. I have a friend who moved away to Subang Jaya when i was in primary school
2. We kept in touch, but basically grew up differently
3. When i went to Inti Nilai, she went to Inti Subang
4.After college i came over to aussie to study
5. My friend then went to Inti Nilai to study law!
6. and on top of that we have almost exactly the same friends from my A levels
7. my inti friends are now doing law after a levels, and are in the same class
8. So now my friend is going to HK for 5 years, to study law!
9. So what are the odds, that a friend from more then a decade ago, would go to the same place i did, have the same close friends i have, and I didnt even know about it until recently!
10. Oh wow its such a small world.

Wishing you all the best in HK, Citrine! God bless!
 
posted by Jared Wong at 9:52 PM, |

0 Comments: