Sunday, May 04, 2008

Eye of The Storm!

                                DSC01049me with glasses!

Thats what it is right now, in the midst of all my stupid exams and essays and presentations and assignments bla blabla..

I'm down to 1 exam, 1 essay, 1 summary, and 1 presentation! and thats not counting stupid Japanese, which i hope i get a PASS

lol

update update! i missed soo many things! i mean like, so many things have happened! i also don feel like writing about it all here la...

bear in mind that it took me AGES to upload all the stupid pics, puting the blog in order, etc.. in short, writing a blog is not just writing, you're the photographer, journalist, writer, editor, all in one! so you better appreciate the blogs! i'm talking to you people who DONT have facebook!

The previous (or following) 5 blogs are a brief overview of my life since the 2 week break. enjoy!

 
posted by Jared Wong at 7:32 AM, |

0 Comments: